Call USA River Cruises & find out how you can save by booking your 2019 American Empress Cruise!
Experience the same sense of wonder and thrill as Lewis & Clark as your journey begins in Portland and heads toward the Pacific Ocean, the objective of Lewis and Clark’s expeditionary party, the Corps of Discovery. You will visit many historic, scenic and enjoyable sites along your Columbia River voyage.
Paddle Wheel Highlights
- The largest and most elegant riverboat in the Pacific Northwest
- Complimentary shore excursions in every port
- Included deluxe hotel stay before your voyage – includes breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the American Empress
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- Regional pacific northwest cuisine utilizing fresh ingredients creatively combined with a contemporary flair
- Gracious service from a friendly, All-American staff
- Country club-casual ambiance, no formal wear required
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard history and culture expert
- All staterooms feature a balcony or picture window with dramatic scenery unfolding before your eyes 24 hours a day
- Our own dedicated fleet of luxury coaches
Trip Length: 9 Days / 8 Nights
Prices From: $2099 pp/do*
Single Prices: $3499 pp
*Per Person/Double Occupancy. Special Single Rates apply where listed.
Ship: American Empress
Visited 580 times, 1 Visits today