Call USA River Cruises to find out how to save up to $800 per cabin on your 2016 American Empress cruise!
WELCOME TO THE MAGNIFICENT PACIFIC NORTHWEST This voyage through the Pacific Northwest shows you the bounty and beauty of nature, as well as the history and heritage of the people who inhabited this diverse region. The Cascade Range separates the dense forests of the coastal regions of Washington and Oregon from the arid rolling hills and wine country of Walla Walla. You will experience both climates on this voyage sailing west via the scenic Columbia River Gorge, the only break in the Cascades between British Columbia and Southern Oregon. At each port, you can embrace the culture and history of this region on an included shore excursion, such as a guided tour of Nez Perce National Historical Park to learn about the Native American tribe that assisted the Lewis and Clark Expedition and that still inhabits a reservation near Lewiston.
Paddle Wheel Highlights
- The largest and most elegant riverboat in the Pacific Northwest
- Complimentary shore excursions in every port
- Included deluxe hotel stay before your voyage – includes breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the American Empress
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- Regional pacific northwest cuisine utilizing fresh ingredients creatively combined with a contemporary flair
- Gracious service from a friendly, All-American staff
- Country club-casual ambiance, no formal wear required
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard history and culture expert
- All staterooms feature a balcony or picture window with dramatic scenery unfolding before your eyes 24 hours a day
- Our own dedicated fleet of luxury coaches
Trip Length: 8 Days / 7 Nights
2016 Prices From: $2649 pp/do
2016 Single Prices From: $4549
*Per Person/Double Occupancy. Special Single Rates apply where listed.
Ship: American Empress
American Empress up to 30% off on selected Columbia River dates.
Visited 678 times, 1 Visits today