You’ll experience one of America’s comfort food classics (delicious donuts!) in an entirely new way, matching the flavors of these sweet treats with expertly crafted coffee drinks. Much more than just a tasting tour, you’ll learn about Portland’s pioneering role in the third wave coffee movement.
On this three-hour walking tour, you’ll get to:
- Sample some of Portland’s finest artisanal donuts;
- Enjoy espresso at one of Portland’s most renowned cafes;
- Experience creative donut and coffee pairings while identifying the unique flavor notes of our favorite roasts;
- Participate in a brew methods demonstration with expert baristas;
- Learn about the history of Portland’s pioneering role in third wave coffee.
This two-mile walking tour allows you to leisurely explore the tree-lined streets of Portland’s hip Nob Hill district. This neighborhood helped spark the city’s cultural renaissance, and boasts award-winning restaurants, specialty cafés and boutique shops. Get the most out of Portland with Third Wave Coffee Tours!
More than any other city in America, Portland lies at the heart of the third wave coffee movement. Our baristas are akin to rock stars, and they craft amazing coffee in specialty cafes with tricked our espresso machines. Even more telling, our pioneering roasters define the coffee trends that the rest of the nation follows.
It’s clear that any trip to Portland would be incomplete without experiencing the eclectic café scene and coffee culture, and there’s no better way to explore the city’s coffee scene than with Third Wave Coffee Tours — Portland’s only coffee tour company.
Visited 465 times, 1 Visits today