Discover two of Portland’s most acclaimed culinary creations — a perfect pairing of specialty coffee and artisanal donuts — on this three-hour walking tour through the city’s trendsetting Northwest neighborhood. You’ll experience one of America’s comfort food classics (delicious donuts!) in an entirely new way, matching the flavors of these sweet treats with expertly crafted coffee drinks. Much more than just a tasting tour, you’ll learn about Portland’s pioneering role in the third wave coffee movement.
On this three-hour walking tour, you’ll get to:
- Sample some of Portland’s finest artisanal donuts;
- Enjoy espresso at one of Portland’s most renowned cafes;
- Experience creative donut and coffee pairings while identifying the unique flavor notes of our favorite roasts;
- Participate in a brew methods demonstration with expert baristas;
- Learn about the history of Portland’s pioneering role in third wave coffee.
This two-mile walking tour allows you to leisurely explore the tree-lined streets of Portland’s hip Nob Hill district. This neighborhood helped spark the city’s cultural renaissance, and boasts award-winning restaurants, specialty cafés and boutique shops. Get the most out of Portland with Third Wave Coffee Tours!
Visited 1441 times, 3 Visits today