$300 off per cabin
This one-of-a-kind adventure is one that is not to be missed. Combining a trip via a vintage Streamliner train, the Great Western Limited, journey from California to Portland, OR. You’ll stay overnight in a luxury hotel and have plenty of freedom to explore with your free time. With homely, comfortable accommodations in your Pullman cabin, fine dining provided by a renowned chef, (whereas all meals, wines & spirits are included), and unmatched views, this is the finest way to make your way to the City of Roses. This journey is the epitome of making the “little things” count, including welcoming gifts, fresh fragrant flowers, and Afternoon Tea. Guests will also enjoy the added adventure of a stay on board the SS Legacy and follow the path of Lewis & Clark’s famed expedition, traveling via river into Idaho. With historic ports of call, beautiful sights, and a relaxed, leisurely pace, this September excursion is the ideal fall getaway!
- Travel via Streamline train from Oakland, CA to Portland, OR
- Free connection to Oakland from any California point when you book early
- A special Welcome Dinner when you arrive in Portland, OR
- Luxurious overnight hotel stay in Portland, OR at the historic Hotel Multnomah – Embassy Suites complete with cocktails, breakfast, and lots of free time to explore the City of Roses
- 7-night cruise on the Columbia River aboard the SS Legacy, featuring outstanding cuisine, outside cabins with a veranda or window view, superb service with even more “little things” like snacks, soft drinks, and appetizers during cocktail hour which are all complimentary!
- You’ll see sights like Astoria, the Columbia River Gorge, Mt. St. Helens, the Bonneville Dam, Pendleton, and much much more!
11 Days / 10 Nights
*Per Person/Double Occupancy. Special Single Rates apply where listed.
S.S. Legacy & Great Western Limited
Visited 496 times, 1 Visits today