Business Highlight of the Week:
Owen Roe Winery
Working with vineyards from Yakima and the Willamette Valley, Owen Roe Winery have been creating award winning wines since 1999. They offer a relaxing tasting room with views of wide open spaces and Mount Adams in the distance. Located in Union Gap, at the entrance to the Yakima Valley, the vineyard sits among rolling hills of this world renown wine making region. Whether you choose to sample wines indoors or out, you are sure to enjoy a visit to this beautiful winery!
- Indoor guided tastings include a seated tasting of 5 wines. $10 with fee waived with purchase of one bottle
- Outdoor self-guided tastings include a flight of 5 wines. $10 with fee waived with purchase of one bottle. Feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Know your favorite already? Grab a glass of wine and sit outdoors enjoying the lovely views overlooking Mt. Adams. Grab a blanket, sit by the firepit if the weather is cool, or enjoy sipping under an umbrella when it’s warm.
- Family Fundays are every Sunday during the summers when you are invited to bring your kids, bring your dog, play some outdoor games, and enjoy some outdoor music.
- Check their Events page for pop up stores in other areas
309 Gangl Rd., Wapato, Washington