You’ll experience one of America’s comfort food classics (delicious donuts!) in an entirely new way, matching the flavors of these sweet treats with expertly crafted coffee drinks. Much more than just a tasting tour, you’ll learn about Portland’s pioneering role in the third wave coffee movement.
On this three-hour walking tour, you’ll get to:
- Sample some of Portland’s finest artisanal donuts;
- Enjoy espresso at one of Portland’s most renowned cafes;
- Experience creative donut and coffee pairings while identifying the unique flavor notes of our favorite roasts;
- Participate in a brew methods demonstration with expert baristas;
- Learn about the history of Portland’s pioneering role in third wave coffee.
This two-mile walking tour allows you to leisurely explore the tree-lined streets of Portland’s hip Nob Hill district. This neighborhood helped spark the city’s cultural renaissance, and boasts award-winning restaurants, specialty cafés and boutique shops. Get the most out of Portland with Third Wave Coffee Tours!
Visited 1560 times, 1 Visits today