A new shuttle service is in town – or more specifically, to one of our region’s most iconic natural wonders – Multnomah Falls. The popularity of the towering waterfall keeps the roads and especially the parking lot at the falls pretty busy all summer long. Welcome Waterfall Shuttle – a new service helping solve the parking problems at the foot of the waterfall. It is super simple – just park in their lot in Cascade Locks, pay the parking fee, then hop on the shuttle that will take you directly to Multnomah Falls. The shuttle runs approximately every 20 minutes, so you won’t have long to wait and runs 7 days a week. This is a family venture, with a husband and wife team running the shuttles with some seasonal helpers during summer.
- Operating Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Shuttle departs the falls every 20 minutes
- First departure from Cascade Locks is at 9:00 am to the falls
- Last returning shuttle is 4:00 pm
- Kids and dogs are allowed on the shuttle
- Wheelchair accessible van, although the parking lot is gravel
- Location: Exit 35, just 4 miles east of Multnomah Falls at: 60984 NE Frontage Rd Cascade Locks OR 97014
The couple also operate E-bike Multnomah Falls, a highly rated way to see the waterfalls. Rent one of their e-bikes, ride to one of the falls, and enjoy them at your own pace. Bike racks are located at each of the falls, then you just return when you’re all waterfalled out.
SUNSET WATERFALL TOURS
Another option for seeing the waterfalls is their Sunset Waterfall Tour where you can experience the magic of the gorge at sunset. Up to 14 people can take the shuttle, visiting 6 waterfalls plus Oneonta Gorge and the Crown Point Vista House on a tour that lasts about 3 hours.